Balcony render was painted on Friday - it's Dulux Rameau. Of course, when we were at Studio M picking all these colours, you get a massive bit of cardboard about 5x7cm in order to estimate paint colours, and of course it looks kind of different in real life, painted over a whole balcony. We though it should be a lot darker than what it appears, but we'll see how it looks for a few months. Worst case scenario, if it's too light, we can paint over it later.
Finally, the laundry saga is finished. Had the correct 100mm chrome waste placed at the washing machine location and tiling complete around it.
Plus we also got a few carpet samples from our local carpet place - we asked for samples in greys, but one or two turned out a bit brown. And of course the photo doesn't represent anything like that the colours are in real life too. I'd like a darker grey, but Tina thinks it'd make the smaller bedrooms look even smaller... so no choice made yet. Went to a few other carpet places today too, but they seem to have 800 choices of brown/cream/tan/beige etc etc, and very few modern grey neutral colours. Back to the drawing board for this week.