Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Slightly Off Topic: Who's a fan of Transformers?


To disprove the theory that we spend every waking moment thinking about the house (well, maybe Tina does...), this is what I've been playing lately: Transformers: War for Cybertron on PS3. Being a kid in the 80s means I always wanted the full Transformers set: the Megatron gun, Optimus Prime and his awesome trailer, and the best of the lot - Soundwave, with the changeable robots that come out of his cassette slot. If you don't have a clue what I'm talking about, just read all the other posts about our house... but if you do know what I'm talking about, this game will bring back memories! And the best bit? Its not just a cheaply made, weak adaptatation tie-in, it's actually a really good game!

T&T

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely love transformers, it is my all time favourite movies. Still have a few of the original toys at my parents house, in the boxes and i have a 1:18 scale model of Bumblebee. The only thing i'm looking forward to miving into our house is for is to watch the movies in my theatre room and try and forget about all the dramas and shotty workmanship that is happening at our house.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails