Of the big email we sent on the weekend, pretty much everything has been addressed.
- Cat 4 bricks to whole house - done (additional $1000 or so as they only quoted to sides & rear before)
- Changed to the biggest Clark double undermount sink (the Razor series, which for some reason doesn't work on their website properly) - done, and was cheaper by $100 than the ePure series sink!
- Chose different trilock door to internal access - done
- All the minor drafting errors - to be corrected by construction drawings
- Electrical plan - hopefully coming this week or next.
Now all we have to do is send in our signed loan documents (we were meant to have them last week, but still nothing, so I'll have to give our broker another nudge to find out what's happening), and sort out the demolition. The evaporative cooling is being removed this Friday and hopefully installed in my parents house on Monday, and I think I can get all the remaining furniture out in one day, as there's not much left.
And as for the fine details, estimated days for completion is about 370, so we're hoping to be in by xmas 2010!