- underground power pits
- stormwater connection
- double handling
- redraw fees
- building /council approval
In particular, the item regarding redraw fees got our attention - here's a scan of that page in case anyone wants to check it out;
In fairness, I guess we are planning to make a few structural changes that I don't think are standard options; including:
- Altered laundry layout (as suggested by one reader of the blog - many thanks!)
- Revised powder room with WC and sink all together in one room
- Swap toilet/shower position in ensuite
- Extra doors - cavity doors to ensuite & sitting room, door to rear open plan area, double doors to rumpus/home theatre
So while the $1000 redraw fee for redrawing the floorplan isn't really surprising, it's another thing I wish our sales consultant had mentioned to us when we first spoke to her.
If anyone has any suggestions regarding our floorplan on how to improve things, please add a comment on this blog and we'll be sure to read it!
Tim & Tina